Bob Morrissey is a standup comedian who began writing jokes and performing onstage in 2012. Bob writes jokes and stories about his life as a combat veteran and a gay man. He also talks about the books he reads, ideas he thinks, and the life he spends with his long time boyfriend Greg Deal and their cat, Mrs. Kisses. He draws cartoons and shares too much all the time on twitter and instagram.
- High Bar Live Open Mic Night - Wednesdays at 10pm
- Host Friday Haywire Comedy Showcase
- Established Midtown Bar and Grilled Comedy Showcase
- Winner of the Beta Bracket Comedy Contest 2013
- Creator of the Fairview Street Bar Open Mic Night