After many requests, The Mockingbird Network will begin teaching classes to student who are looking to create a quality podcast with clear instructions and a finished product at the end of a 6 week course.
Class will include:
- Weekly Two Hour Class
- Cost Effective Recording and Editing Software
- Best Websites to upload and manage your podcast
- How to reach your Audience and keep them coming back
- A Live Recording or Playing of your show on our Website
- Access to Recording Equipment
- Like minded teachers and class mates
- Hosting your podcast on The Mockingbird Network Website
Do you have sound engineering or editing experience? Do you want to share your talents and help others understand how to make a quality podcast? We are looking for experienced podcasters to teach others how to become great hosts and show runners. The Mockingbird Network will pay to you teach classes with fair compensation and steady class growth.
Please email us your resume, and portfolio, or demo of a created podcast to email@example.com